|Creation||March 8, 2012|
|Debut||NUCLEAR SCOUT 8: THAT|
ONE WRESTLING MEDIC
|Abilities||Dubious martial arts|
|Weaknesses||Terrible physical fitness|
Typewriter is a shirtless RED Medic who wears a red Tam O' Shanter. He has eye strabismus.
Personality and Behaviour
Typewriter is mentally challenged. He is aggressive and slow-minded, and often emits quite amusing non-sequiturs. Additionally, he is prone to engage anyone in his vicinity in violent melee combat, and sometimes becomes completely disoriented during a fight.
It appears Typewriter is an amateur filmmaker as well, as he has been seen recording some of his encounters, hoping to keep his victims' demises on the internet as a warning.
Abilities and Weaknesses
Typewriter is a martial artist, but the extent of skill is dubious at best. He has yet to win in any engagement.
Due to his dullness and lack of concentration, he is easy to outsmart during combat. Additionally, he does not seem to be more fit than a regular Medic, and in fact seems outright weaker than one. He doesn't have any means of long-ranged combat as well.
- Typewriter's voice comes from YouTube user Rijno, who did "Let's Play" videos.
By the creator of the Freak
- NUCLEAR SCOUT 8: THAT ONE WRESTLING MEDIC (Deleted)
- NUCLEAR SCOUT 14: ЁХ (Deleted)
- The Sodeanator's totally viewtiful assault of influence, ya know?
- One of those gimmick vido things
- Captain Demoman meets Painis Cupcake
- Theinvertedshadow's quest for factual evidence 2: Labet1000 strikes again!
- Scout kills Pyro with junctions
- The falling heavy collab entry
- Typewriter's birthday, okay.
- Private Funnyman goes to court: Part 1
- Invert shad-o vs robot guy final battle (Cameo)
- Product Man eventually retrieves his soda Part 1