|Creation||25 August 2010|
|Debut||Staregineer stares into your|
Staregineer is an unsettling goggleless RED Engineer TF2 Freak. He was created by the retired YouTube user Menzel1337.
Staregineer is a fairly regular RED Engineer. However, unlike most of his peers, his goggles rest on his neck, thus revealing his soulless green eyes. His face expression is always disturbingly blank.
Behaviour and Personality
Staregineer seems completely apathetic, and instances where he displays any kind of perceptible emotion are extremely rare. Most of the time he roams the TF2 Freak world largely undetected, and tends to seek isolated individuals.
Whenever they notice his horrific presence and attempt to flee, he relentlessly pursues them until he eventually manages to glance deep into their eyes, killing them.
Powers and Abilities
Staregineer's eponymous ability is the Death Stare - by simply gazing into the eyes of an unfortunate victim he seems to be able to cause psychological trauma severe enough to kill a normal human or even a low rank Freak.
Most attempts to run from him appear futile, as Staregineer is capable of traversing large distances quickly when unseen. Sometimes, he may even enter a sealed room unnoticed.
Faults and Weaknesses
- Staregineer does not seem different from regular Engineers in terms of physical prowess, rendering him considerably vulnerable amongst the many super-powered Freaks.
- In addition, since his only way of attacking requires being relatively close to the victim, it might be possible to neutralise him from a distance with ranged powers/weaponry.
By the creator of the Freak
- Staregineer stares into your Soul
- Staregineer will eat your Soul
- Staregineer claims another victim
By the community
- Staregineer meets Dangerous Bacon
- A Look in my mind.wmv
- Stare into your Soul Civi Stroll
- LOL who does this anymore?? (Cameo)
- Sniper has met his Match
- Something on Sawmill
- Running out of Ideas.wmv (Cameo)
- Crafting Recipes.wmv (Cameo)
- Staregineers-The training
- Staregineer is staring
- What happens when HWM models meet the Regular Models
- REMOVE MEMES