|Creation||18 June 2011|
|Debut||The Totally Unexpected|
300 Subscriber Milestone
|Fighting style||Short- to mid-range|
|Occupation||Freak for hire|
"I am Sodeanator!"
Sodeanator appears as a RED Soldier with the Killer's Kabuto, the Heavy's Football Helmet (under his helm), the Dangeresque, Too? and 2 Bonk! Atomic Punches on his bandolier.
Personality and Behaviour
Sodeanator is an aggressive and belligerent individual. He seems to be in a state of perpetual, more-or-less controlled fury, and often challenges others with little to no provocation. He is also unflinching, as he rarely shows any signs of doubt or fear even when fighting a losing battle.
There is a domineering side to Sodeanator's personality as well. He has been seen forcing Dick Sandvich and Ass Pancakes to kill a small RED team under threat of death, and eventually eliminated them anyway, despite their success.
Powers and Abilities
Sodeanator seems to be a proficient martial artist. He has been seen performing various impressive stunts including giant leaps, mid-air roundhouse kicks, long-distance jump kicks and various others. He is also stronger than an average human, since he is able to tear one's limbs with little effort and send normal people flying with his punches.
Sodeanator's special abilities stem from his thematic soda cans. Red cans cause big knock back on hit, blue cans deflect energy attacks, whilst purple cans divert bullets. Blue übered cans freeze objects they hit and red übered cans ignite objects on impact.
Another ability of Sodeanator's is his "Fastball Attack", where he literally just throws a baseball at his opponents (with some surprising speed actually). This attack is shown to be rather damaging, working well on human opponents.
Faults and Weaknesses
- Whilst he is able to completely demolish regular people and low-rank Freaks, Sodeanator is a sort of a joke character who cannot really compare with many other Monsters in terms of combat prowess.
- He is also aggressive and impulsive, which means he acts rashly and may be easily outsmarted.
- He lacks any methods of long-range combat, leaving him vulnerable to opponents with weapons etc.
- Originally created by a retired YouTube user AnimaL (who has since returned as AllAmericanDefender), Sodeanator was practically forced to appear in one of TheInvertedShadow's videos. Because of this and the fact he has been since adopted by AdmiralTrainstorm as well, his current incarnation is presumably a caricature of his intended disposition and powers.
- Today's the day I repair my Microwave!
- The Sodeanator's totally viewtiful assault of influence, ya know?
- Typewriter's birthday, okay.
- Private Funnyman goes to court: Part 1
- Product Man eventually retrieves his soda Part 1
- Product Man eventually retrieves his soda Part 2