|Debut||DEMOMAN IS |
|Fighting style||Short- to mid-range|
Seeman is a RED Demoman TF2 Freak created by retired YouTube user KernCore.
Behavior and Personality
Seeman appears as any other RED Demoman, but he has plenty of characteristics which differ significantly from the average Demoman. As his name implies, Seeman's favourite hobby of sorts is to pointing out something and saying "SEE?". He practically always says this while making a characteristic funny distinctive face.
He appears to be almost always happy, constantly laughing, even in situations which can be pretty dangerous for him. He seems to be pretty determined when fighting, and even serious when challenging others to battle. Despite this he doesn't seem to want to battle others for the sole purpose of killing them, but he stills seems to enjoy a good fight.
Seeman has also a pretty random personality. However, he seems to get along well with some people who can stand Seeman's habit of constantly saying "See?".
Powers and Abilities
Seeman, despite his behavior, is one of the strongest monsters in existence, and has emerged victorious even against powerful enemies, like the famous Painis Cupcake, Christian Brutal Sniper and even the Vagineer and Snyphurr duo at once. He was capable of such accomplishments because of many of his special abilities which let him stand out in most battles:
- Seeman's main ability is to enlarge one of his two hands to the point of being half as big as Seeman himself. As such, his strength is increased and is able to perform punches that are not only devastating, but also fast and affect a wide area of collision.
- Another one of his trademark abilities is the See-Beam, a powerful laser inside Seeman's mouth directed at any of his assailants. They seem to vary in shape and strength. Some are tiny but concentrated waves, while others are enormous but not very powerful. They all have in common a constant shouting of "SEE?" per Seeman's part.
- Seeman is also able to create Sticky Bombs around his enemies by simply pointing at any desired place with one in hand. The enemy will then find themselves surrounded by a lot of them. The Sticky Bombs explode violently but do not appear to harm their summoner, Seeman.
In addition, he's shown to be quite defensive and very difficult to harm. Getting punched with massive strength wont do any particular harm to Seeman, and will stand up and fight the offender. He has been slashed and stabbed numerous times, and Seeman's only reaction was a laugh.
Seeman is one of the very few people to be immune, in a way, to Snyphurr's Stone Gaze. At first it would look like Seeman has just been petrified, but moments later a group of Demomen will appear out of nowhere around the petrified Seeman. After yelling "TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTHERFUCKER!" and emmiting an phenomenal multi-colored beam which petrifies the offender, Seeman is unpetrified.
Faults and Weaknesses
Despite being a Top-rank TF2 Monster with an incredible high stamina, there are physical attacks capable of damaging or even killing him, such as when Painis Cupcake managed to eat him. He also does have some weaknesses that make him not as much as a potential threat as he could be:
- Seeman usually lacks common sense and almost never notices when he's in danger, making him an easy target for ambushes.
- Furthermore, Seeman is not intelligent nor clever, and barely uses any kind of strategy fighting foes.
- Outside the See-Beam, which takes time to charge and affects a relatively small area, Seeman lacks any way to effectively attack at long range, giving him a disadvantage fighting enemies which specializes in long-range fighting.
Seeldier is a BLU Soldier without the signature helmet whose head is much larger than the average Soldier.
He is Seeman's best friend and partner in seeing, having Seeman's unique characteristic of shouting "See!" in any given moment, while making a distinctive face. He is known for being Seeman's "angel guard". He usually appears in battles where Seeman is participating and potentially losing.
His main ability, after removing his helmet and saying "See!", is doing an awkward dance to the song Red Alert 2-Command and Conquer-Grinder. Once finished dancing, for an unknown period of time an invisible aura surrounds his skin, which upon contact it makes the object or person to explode violently without leaving anything left of it.
Seeldier doesn't exactly seem to be physically different from your average Soldier, and may be easily harmed like one, outside of his explosive attack.
- Seeman was previously called Seemoman for a short period of time, before the name Seeman was chosen for him.
- Interestingly, Seeman was shown to be on BLU in a few videos, meaning he's either able to change teams at will, or has switched from RED to BLU to match Seeldier's team.
By the creator of the Freak
Note: All of the following videos are re-uploads
- DEMOMAN IS BLOODY BRILLIANT
- Seeman VS Painis Cupcake
- Seeman VS Vagineer
- ACHIEVEMENT DEMO
- dm_store in a nutshell
- Never seen KernCore video
- Hotel Seeman 2
- SEEMAN is BACK
- Scout Makes Demo fall
By the community
- BED SCOOT MEETS SEEMAN
- The Misunderstood Adventures of Seeman - Episode 1 - Part 1
- Seeman and Dic Soupcan Meet Dangerous Bacon
- Seeman vs Moodic
- Because he is the Seeman
- You better SEE what SEEman wants you to SEE!
- TF2 Freak Fight, Seeman VS Dic Soupcan
- The big clash: Seeman vs. Christian Brutal Sniper
- A Party of Freaks-Part 1
- Painis Cupcake's Revenge, part 1
- Seeman and Seeldier switches memes