- "Mhp! Mhp!"
- ―Scuttlebucket's usual vocalization
Scuttlebucket appears as a bucket with the head and arms of a Pyro underneath it. He does not possess any team colours on his body, so it is assumed that Scuttlebucket is teamless.
Behaviour and PersonalityEdit
Scuttlebucket's personality can be described as dog-like in a way. He is extremely loyal and close to a particular RED Demoman, and will do his commands without hesitation. When it comes to killing others, Scuttlebucket appears indifferent, but at the same time doesn't appear to be naturally aggressive unless provoked.
When not in combat, Scuttlebucket appears to be neutral to most things around him. When moving, he makes loud Payload carts noises.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Scuttlebucket is extremely fast, easily outrunning a Scout when at full speed. In addition, his bucket possesses many weird powers in itself. He can suck people inside his bucket, presumely killing them in the process, and can also spawn Rochelle from Left 4 Dead 2 to apparently cause mortal mental trauma on his enemies.
Scuttlebucket has also the ability of "biting" off the heads of any enemy he might land in. He has also been seen creating decoy buckets, allowing him to fool his opponents.
Faults and WeaknessesEdit
- Scuttlebucket appears to be fairly clueless of what to do when not being ordered by his RED Demoman owner.
- While his abilities have been proven powerful against normal mercenaries, their prowness against other actual Freaks is unknown. He has also no known means of ranged combat.
- Scuttlebucket lacks destructive power to deal with more powerful enemies.
- Though originally created by Rhapsidous, Scuttlebucket was named by LEtheCreator.
- A tennis series involving Scuttlebucket was once considered. In this series, Scuttlebucket and his RED Demoman owner would have to fight Official Heavy, who was fooled to believe Scuttlebucket was a snack.