"Pie. I'm pie. Piegineer!"
Piegineer is a Engineer/Pie hybrid TF2 Freak created by retired YouTube user KernCore.
Piegineer appears as a pie with head of a Engineer on it. He does not possess any team colours on his body, so it is assumed that Piegineer is teamless.
Piegineer's personality is reckless and unaware of danger. He mostly spends his time being oblivious to everything that happens around him, unless he witnesses something first-hand. He is also cowardly and helpless; when confronted by hostile parties, the first thing he'll do is flee and hide. He is often very nice and polite to most people, but at the same time he is paranoid that he'll end up eaten due to his pie body. At some occasions, Piegineer has befriended some of the most dangerous freaks, such as Staregineer and Vagineer, most likely because they are Engineers as well.
Powers and Abilities
- Piegineer can cause pies to rain from the sky; however it's supposed that this attack doesn't harm anyone.
- Due to Piegineer not having any legs to walk, he uses levitation to move around.
- Piegineer is surprisingly fast, theoretically capable of outrunning a Scout.
- The last power Piegineer has is his ability of speaking fluent Vaginese. It's presumed that he won Vagineer's friendship through this ability.
Faults and Weaknesses
- Piegineer is extremely vulnerable to nearly everything. Due to lacking a proper body of his own, he is fragile and cannot battle even low-ranked freaks.
- Piegineer can be killed simply by being eaten. Heavies especially can use this to their advantage.
- Piegineer apparently has a silver Ford GT40 as his vehicle.
- Several videos of other "pie"-classes can be found on YouTube, However, they were made just to parody Piegineer and aren't full fledged freaks on their own.