|Creation||October 16, 2010|
|Debut||Some random Gmod |
video on Harvest
|Fighting style||All ranges|
|Enemies||BLU Gentlemanly Demo|
Thieving BLU Soldiers
"Pirt gnoool saw ti!"
Official Heavy's current appearance is of a RED Heavy wearing a Wiki Cap, the Security Shades, the Big Steel Jaw of Summer Fun and a License to Maim. He is known to make a characteristic "gum smile" (DS + MB face expressions) that he does almost all the time.
Personality and Behaviour
Unlike many Monsters around him, Official Heavy is quiet and intelligent, always focused on the task at hand. He is righteous and unforgiving for those who threaten the lives of innocents in both Oluapland and in all the TF2 Freak World. Also unlike most Monsters, Official Heavy knows when he is beaten, and usually will not try to fight an enemy he knows he will lose against.
His main enemies are the hordes of Thieving BLU Soldiers, especially their leader, who swarm around Oluapland. Furthermore, the BLU Gentlemanly Demo and the BLU Nnnngh Sniper are also great threats to the good-hearted beings in Oluapland and as such are Official Heavy's enemies as well.
Official Heavy's history is a long but fascinating one. It began when he was a simple RED Heavy. All he had ever wanted was to be memorable, but everyone he met could not recognize him. On the day that he was forgotten for the last time, he lost his mind and was killed by a BLU Milkman Scout. However, he soon respawned with most of his mind back. He swore from then on to be unforgettable and, grabbing a Familiar Fez and two SMGs, renamed himself Familiar Heavy.
Familiar Heavy was an idol to Heavies everywhere. He punished hat thieves, exorcised evil spirits, and singlehandedly annihilated entire armies. Unfortunately, his Familiar Fez eventually fell into legal trouble with the real Familiar Heavy and was fired. Familiar Heavy was deeply saddened, but a RED Scout offered him a Wiki Cap and some Security Shades, absolutely free of charge. As the now-nameless Heavy would not let the loss stop him from living his dream, as well as desiring to become legally acceptable, unlike his old hat, he became Official Heavy and set out to continue his occupation. He is currently an honorary international Freelance Police officer and a spy, and a loose cannon amongst all loose cannons.
At one point of his career, Official Heavy confronted his archenemy Commander Private for the first time and destroyed his base at Gullywash. During that mission he also met Gentlemanly Demo and the BLU Soldier who would later become his friend, Jane Doe.
Powers and Abilities
Official Heavy is a powerful fighter in terms of both weapons and bare hands. His favourite weapons are a pair of standard SMGs, but he is capable of using other guns such as miniguns, shotguns, and rocket launchers as well. He is several times stronger than a regular Heavy and can withstand much more damage than one too.
In addition, Official Heavy is also capable of killing enemies by taunting with his fists ("POW! HAHA!") like a normal Heavy. Another of his favourite moves is to slam his enemy's face against his steel jaw, which usually breaks the bones of the foe's mouth.
Official Heavy can also turn himself into a Dalokohs Bar, so he can travel faster and fit through small spaces. Exactly how he can achieve this is unknown.
Faults and Weaknesses
Despite being a hulking brawler with a vast arsenal, Official Heavy has a couple of weaknesses. Unlike most other Freaks, he lacks any kind of special power except for his Dalokohs Transformation, which is not useful in combat.
- Official Heavy is overconfident and underestimates his enemies often. A clever enemy can use this to outsmart and ambush him.
- While he is substantially stronger and tougher than a normal Heavy, there is still a limit to how much damage Official Heavy can take.
- In his Dalokohs Bar form Official Heavy can be killed by just simply being eaten.
|Familiar Heavy vs. Thieving BLU Soldiers||Some random Gmod video on Harvest||Win|
|Familiar Heavy vs. BLU Nnnngh Sniper||Some random Gmod video on Harvest||Loss|
|Official Heavy vs. Caberneer||Official Heavy||Loss|
|Official Heavy vs. single Thieving BLU Soldier||Official Heavy rescues an innocent female||Win|
|Official Heavy vs. Thieving BLU Soldiers||Official Heavy punches his way through Hydro||Win|
|Official Heavy vs. Thieving BLU Soldiers||Tales of Official and Doe||Win|
|Official Heavy vs. BLU Pyrogun||Tales of Official and Doe||Win|
|Official Heavy vs. Thieving BLU Soldiers||Meet the Official Heavy||Win|
|Official Heavy vs. Piss Cakehole & Dragh Vundabar||Piss Cakehole VS Dragh Vundabar (Part 2)||Win|
|Official Heavy vs. Destroyer||Endgame||Loss|
- Official Heavy's name is technically a grammar mistake by the creator; as evident by his police officer motif, he was meant to be named "Officer Heavy", but was accidentally named "Official" instead. The creator only realized the mistake days after the video announcing the name was uploaded and chose to just stick with it for practicality's sake, as he was unwilling to rename him a third time.
- Official Heavy apparently knows how to speak Vaginese, as one of his catchphrases, "It was long trip!", is spoken backwards. His face also gains a distinct "vagified" distortion to it when he speaks at times.
- The original version, Familiar Heavy, was changed to Official Heavy due to complaints of YouTube user TF2Coverop, who had an identical-looking Heavy as his TF2sona and was offended by Familiar Heavy's existence.
By the creator of the Freak
- Some random Gmod video on Well (Retcon)
- Some random Gmod video on Harvest (Proper debut)
- Some random Gmod video on Target
- The Half Assed 3000 Subscribers Milestone Video
- Some random Gmod video on 5Gorge
- Official Heavy
- Official Heavy rescues an innocent female
- Official Heavy punches his way through Hydro
- Tales of Official and Doe