|Creation||August 25th, 2011|
|Debut||The (Un)expected 500 |
|Fighting style||Close to mid-range|
Martial arts knowledge
"Aww, did I get piss on your suit ?"
Appearance and Behavior
Master Piss looks like a hatless YLW Sniper wearing a Master's Yellow Belt. He is an alleged ancestral demigod who has profound knowledge in many things. One of those things include martial arts, specifically the art of Jarate. Master Piss is also prone to annoying others, especially Spies, with his Jarate by covering them in piss and then teleporting away before any form of retaliation could be done.
He also has a very short temper and is easily irritated; when his capabilities are doubted, it throws Master Piss into a rage. Depending on the situation at hand, it might be the greatest offense, or the greatest mistake to make, especially during a fight.
Powers and Abilities
Master Piss usually fights others using Jarate and a Bushwacka. He also has a Huntsman and a Sydney Sleeper for long-ranged attacks.
When a enemy is trying to attack him, Master Piss throws him a jar full of piss. Usually, it disgusts his opponent into running away. If this fails, Master Piss will resort to martial arts to fight his enemy, occasionally finishing them off with his Bushwacka, he also can throw it to his target once it's jarated. He is very intelligent at times and sometimes uses tactics and guile when facing powerful enemies, showing hidden depths.
His presumed demigod nature allows him to be more physically resistant than an ordinary Sniper. Also, he has the natural ability to teleport himself from place to place at will.
Faults and Weaknesses
- After he throws his Bushwacka, he finds himself unarmed, making him weak, due to the fact that his Bushwacka is a big part of his power.
- Master Piss is considerably weakened whenever he is in the presence of or makes contact with green liquids. Presumably, they lower his strength levels to slightly above the average human, and as such weaker than many TF2 Freaks.
- Smarter and more cunning Freaks might take advantage of Master Piss during his fits of rage.
- Backstabs from Spies can kill him.
- Master Piss's name is a play on the word Masterpiece.