|Creation||May 5th, 2011|
|Debut||The best way to play 2fort|
Sharpened Volcano Fragment
Dennis is a RED Pyro who wears the Tyrant's Helm and is armed with a Sharpened Volcano Fragment.
Behaviour and Personality
Other than loudly stating his name, Dennis is a rather indifferent and calm individual. Moreover, he lacks alertness and seems to be rather dim-witted.
He has a habit of falling on people out of the blue, frequently with lethal results.
Powers and Abilities
Dennis's signature power is to suddenly appear out of nowhere and fall on somebody with great force. It is frequently enough to kill a normal person or a low-rank TF2 Freak.
He seems to have above average strength, and is capable of using his Sharpened Volcano Fragment well, utilising its conflagrating ability on his enemies.
Faults and Weaknesses
- Dennis lacks enhanced durability that is common to many higher ranked TF2 Freaks, as he has been seen being killed by a single shotgun blast to the back.
- As he is quite dull and oblivious, it leaves him highly vulnerable to fast attacks and ambushes.
- Like many Freaks focusing on melee, he lacks any methods of ranged combat.
- The highly amusing "DENNIS" line comes from the Strong Bad E-mail: Video Games video, where Strong Bad talks about a generic RPG game. DENNIS is one of the potential exits from a room. Watch here, around 1:45.
- The best way to play 2fort
- Everyone sucks at Cp_DegrootKeep
- How all the Pros play Cp_Coldfront
- Spy of Influence betrays Captain Demoman
- How all the Pros play Ctf_2Fort
- Captain Demoman goes to Junction and gets killed by that 6th Sentient guy, ya know? (Cameo)
- Robot Engie gets kidnapped by the Gravel Pit Mafia
- Engineer's totally radical sentry
- Private Funnyman goes to court: Part 1
- Doppelganger's Rampage: Part 7 - Full Power