|Creation||Sep 30, 2012|
|Debut||Old Bloke's Origins|
Immunity to headshots
Immunity to eye-related abilities
Climber appears as a RED Scout wearing an Aperture Labs Hard Hat and Deus Specs. He also wields the Escape Plan and (not shown too often) a Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol.
Climber is a man born from a test tube, designed to be the perfect soldier. He was meant to be given the best traits possible for a soldier, including speed, strength, stamina, intellect, etc. However, he was made incomplete, without strength. In a faction where strength was valued highly, he was seen as weak and worthless, Despite this, he worked hard until he was promoted to the rank of Captain and even his faction members had to admit he was worth something.
Personality and Behavior
Climber does his work and follows all REASONABLE orders from his superiors. He fights to stay alive, and to keep everyone happy, or at least he tries to. Very loyal to his superiors, to a point, and very ruthless to those that get in his way. Still, he gives his enemies a chance to surrender before he kills them. However, he is not a big fan of killing and may spare his opponents if he judges them to not be too much of a threat.
Powers and Abilities
- Climber's body is capable of sticking to any surface he chooses to cling onto, despite having no claws or gel to do so. Combining this with his speed and agility, it makes him quite a challenge to hit.
- He can create an invisible force field around him, shielding him from any harm. He is also capable of forming one around another person as long as he is within arm's reach.
- His hard hat prevents him from taking headshots, not that he needs it that much since scouts are already hard to hit, especially in the head.
- His Deus specs increase his vision capabilities, as well as making him immune to anything that can harm him through the eyes, such as Staregineer 's stare or Snyphurr's stone glare.
- However, Fratman's party glasses will still affect him, since they don't cause him harm.
Faults and Weaknesses
- He cannot move if he is using his force field. Also, it does not last very long if it is being constantly attacked.
- Without his Deus Specs and hard hat, he is susceptible to headshots and eye-related abilities.
- He is not that much more durable than a regular Scout.
- Climber has a sister who has yet to make an appearance.
- Climber is loosely based off this guy.